3 Day Guided River Kayaking (Voss Ekstremsportveko)
Ready to take the next step in your kayaking over the space of 3 super fun days?! – then jump on board!
Out of stock
This trip is for those of you who want to push your limits while being in the care of an experienced whitewater professional. Over these 3 days, you will receive professional coaching while out on fun and challenging whitewater adventures. Here is your chance to ask all your questions, learn in a safe (as possible) environment and have your technique picked apart so you can take the next step to become a smooth and effective paddler.
Sometimes it is necessary to unlearn bad habits that accumulate over time. It can also be hard to notice these yourself if you don’t have the professional outside perspective that is required to spot areas in need of improvement. The truth is, if you want to get those really clean lines, use less energy on the river and in general just rip it up out there, then you need professional coaching.
Come along, let me know what you want to work on and let’s improve while having a great time together on the river. After all its all about having fun isn’t it?
Date: 28th – 30th of June. During the Voss Ekstremsportsveko (Extreme sports week)
Location: Voss, Norway.
- Lower Branseth (possible)
Voss Extreme sports campground or place of your choosing. We will talk more about this closer to the course date.
- Teknikkurs and sikkerhetskurs or equivalent certificates. If you have neither but some seasons of kayak experience under your belt then we can work something out!
- Able to roll in class 3
- Valid first aid certificate
- Preferably your own gear (contact us if you don’t have
- Preferably your own transport (if you don’t have, get in touch and we will try to figure something out) You can catch the train to both Sjoa and Voss and we can pick you up.
- Comfortable paddling class 3 and feeling ready to start paddling class 4
About the guide – Tomas Hansson
Tomas originates from the land of the long white cloud, also known as New Zealand. He’s been working as an outdoor instructor for ten years and is passionate about the environment and working with people. Tomas is the founder of Mad Goats Paddling; a well-known paddling company in central Oslo. He’s paddled rivers in several different countries such as Norway, Sweden, New Zealand and California.
- Advanced first aid qualifications
- Advanced whitewater rescue certificate
- 2 years full-time outdoor leadership study in New Zealand